Wednesday 12 February 2014

Lighter Layering







Shirt- New Look // Jeans- Topshop // Top- Topshop // Shoes- Next // Ring- ASOS // Lips- Revlon Matte Stain in 'Standout'

Despite the vile weather we've been having for the past few weeks, today I saw a hint of spring coming through. It was dry and the sky was blue so rather than reaching for yet another snuggly jumper I went for something lighter. If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll probably recognize this grey top- it has cute out shoulders and is just the best for layering. I love these shoes but like most loafers they are a pain to break in. I've been wearing them a lot and have been left with a fair few blisters so it's not looking good for them!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...