Wednesday 30 April 2014

Old and New






Jeans- Miss Selfridge // Shirt- Monki // Necklace- Vintage Fashion Jewellery // Ring- ASOS // Sunglasses- Oasis

I never thought I would buy a pair of jeans not from Topshop- if you're a regular reader you'll probably know that I live in Topshop jeans, whether it's Leighs, Jonis or Moms. So I was quite annoyed when I went in the other day desperate for new jeans and they didn't have a single pair in my size, so I went on the hunt elsewhere and found these super skinny jeans from Miss Selfridge. To be honest, they are pretty much the same as the Leigh jean- really skinny, soft material and perfect fit. The only thing I dislike about them is that the pockets are so small I can barely fit my phone in them but I can live with that!

On my nails is 'Ocean Bloom' by Jessica which I will have a full review of up very soon!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...