Wednesday 28 May 2014

Topshop Lipstick in 'Ohh La La' // Review









Considering Topshop is one of my favourite stores, it's taken me a long time to try one of their lipsticks. This is my first and it was an impulse buy as I was going to put in an online order and thought 'let's buy a lipstick, why not'. The shade is 'Ohh La La', a bright peachy coral shade. It is described as a velvet finish so it's kind of semi-matte but with a creamy feel. I'll admit, in real life it's a lot brighter than what it appears on the website but I do still like it. I think with glowing skin this would look really nice for a summery look. They cost £8 which I think is a really reasonable price as the quality is pretty good. I also love the packaging- much sturdier than I imagined and really cute to look at. Just a warning though- this does tend to dry lips which is particularly noticeable since it's a bright shade so just make sure so moisturise your lips before you use this!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...