Sunday 29 June 2014

Clash of the Corals





Top- Miss Selfridge // Blazer- Miss Selfridge // Jeans- Topshop // Necklace- Topshop // Shoes- Office // Bracelet- Folksy // Ring- ASOS 

Apologies on the lack of photos- the sun was so bright and messing up the lighting and my camera just wasn't cooperating so this is the best I could come up with! Miss Selfridge are spot on with their clothing at the moment- I've been finding a lot of great items in there at the moment, including these two tops. I love hoe neon and sheer the top is, and I'm wearing it with a blazer I picked up whilst in Cardiff- I feel in love with it and knew I wasn't leaving until I'd bought it. To top of the clashing oranges, I'm wearing the shade 'Ohh La La' on my lips from Topshop. It's a slightly smarter look for me but one I'm loving.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. Hi I love your blog! I was just wondering which camera you use? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...