Wednesday 18 June 2014

Late Birthday Diamonds






Dress- Topshop // Jacket- Miss Selfridge // Shoes- Topshop // Necklace- Vintage Fashion Jewellery

I was browsing my wardrobe the other day and realised that I hadn't yet photographed this beautiful dress for you. My mom picked it up for me in the Topshop sale and I wore it when I went out for my birthday a few weeks ago- by the time I was ready to go, it was dark outside and so didn't get to take any photos, so thought I'd recreate it for you. The print is really original (it reminds me of diamonds), as is the style. It's a really flattering bodycon shape and is a great length as I don't have to keep pulling it down for fear of flashing. The most unusual part is the zip across the waist at the front- it's a great detail but I guess you could also wear the zip open to give the illusion that it is a skirt with matching crop top. 

When I put this on I remembered how great it is so no doubt will be wearing this again soon when I get chance.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...