Sunday 15 June 2014

Shop the Stash #2 // MUA Trio Eyeshadow




I hadn't used this in so long until recently when I found it at the bottom of a pile of mini palettes and eyeshadows. This trio is in the shade 'Innocence' and features three shades (obviously)- a bronzey gold colour which I use on the lid, a dark bronze which I blend through the crease and a champagne colour for a highlight. All three shades are shimmery and have really good pigmentation. As this cost around £3, the quality isn't perfect- there is some fallout and they don't necessarily last all day long but of course, you get what you pay for. I think that these shades really compliment my blue eyes and make it effortless to get a beautiful look. Unfortunately I can't find these online anymore- I don't know if they've been discontinued or if they're still available in store but I haven't had chance to go in and check yet.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...