Sunday 24 August 2014

Face of the Day #12 // The Daily Face



For those days when I want to make a bit of an effort but still want to look natural, this is the look I've been going for. The Bourjois CC cream is the perfect base and with a bit of highlighter and concealer it gives a fairly flawless, glowing complexion. I keep my brows big and defined and do very simple eyes with a nude eyeliner in the waterline and lashings of mascara. To finish the look I bronze up with my relatively new Milani Bronzer with a light contour and then add a bit of colour with my favourite blush of the moment- NYX's Glow.

It's so quick to do and always makes me feel really comfortable. Do you have a quick go-to face?

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...