Sunday 28 September 2014

It is meant to be Autumn?!





 Dress- Topshop // Jacket- Topshop // Socks- Topshop // Shoes- Nike // Necklace- Vintage Fashion Jewellery

This weather is weird- leaving the house this morning I was very cold, but when I came home to get ready to go out for a second, it changed completely and I was practically melting. I was off to the theatre in Birmingham with some friends so wanted to be comfortable but also wear something cute. I eventually settled on one of my favourite dresses, this stunning red number from Topshop. I've worn it a few times before yet never this casually. I dressed it down with a denim jacket, some cute socks and trainers. Who would've thought I'd be one of those girls who would happily wear trainers with a dress? Not me, but I felt great.

For you regular readers you may have noticed I've had my hair done. It's now darker with hints of red and copper through it which I love. Although the weather would disagree at the moment, it's an autumn-ready colour and means that as it goes colder I can go redder or darker depending on how I'm feeling.

Olivia Ellen XXX

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...