Wednesday 1 October 2014

Urban Coffee, Harborne







Last Thursday I headed off To Harborne in Birmingham with a couple of my friends for a night of live jazz music. As we knew one of the performers as well as one of the girls that works in the cafe we decided to go along and support, even though it is a bit out of our way (we got the train from New Street to University, then a short walk to The School Yard where Urban Coffee is situated). The cafe is small and cosy and I can imagine it being the perfect place to sit and warm up in on a chilly winter's day. The decor is beautiful- lots of wood and beams and candles which help set a relaxed atmosphere. There was a great array of cakes, coffees or something a little stronger if you prefer. The music was also fab- jazz musicians always blow me away with their talent so it was nice to sit and have a listen and a chat with my friends. These live music evenings are becoming a monthly event here, so you will definitely be seeing me at the next one and I highly recommend you give the cafe (or one of their other's in Birmingham) a go if you haven't already! If you want more information you can check out the website here.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...