Friday 26 September 2014

Shoe Unboxing // ASOS Sugar Rush Heels







OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD. After saying in my last shoe unboxing that I was pretty much done with shoes for the moment, I'm back with another recent purchase. Do I feel guilty? Hell no- because these shoes are quite possibly the best pair I've ever owned.

I saw them; I fell in love. I pondered them for a few days before putting in my order (having student discount has definitely helped to justify many purchases I can tell you). Unusually for ASOS, the delivery was pretty slow which I was dissapointed with but they were so worth the wait.

They're made of a faux suede with a 2 inch heel and an ankle strap. They are so different to my current go-to night out shoe- the Topshop Webb which is chunky and metallic. These are dainty and ladylike and make it so easy to smarten up an outfit. I love to team them with black jeans and my denim jacket for a mixed-up look. At first, I was worried about comfort, but all my fears have now been cast aside. They took a bit of getting used to when it came to walking in them, but I could now walk for miles. Of course the low heel means my feet won't ache after only walking out of my house and the ankle strap and (what shall we call it?!) heel support just adds to the comfort.

The shoes are normally £40 from ASOS and also come in nude for those of you interested!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...