Sunday 30 November 2014

November Favourites




November has been a pretty busy month for me overall but secretly I've quite enjoyed having a lot on. December will bring even more hectic-ness but it also means Christmas is on it's way so that's something to look forward to!

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub: When I get up in the morning and can barely open my eyes, this is the perfect product to use. The zesty scent wakes me right up, plus it leaves my skin feeling super soft and the scene lingers on the skin too. I also love using the Breakfast Smoothie Scrub, although I've been reaching for Sugar Crush slightly more this month. I reviewed these a while ago which you can read here!

Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless Foundation: I know it's kind of cheating because I included this product in last month's favourites too but I just can't help but mention it again! I've been wearing this almost everyday this month as I know it won't fail me, whereas sometimes I have mishaps with some of my other bases.

L'Oreal Colour Riche Quad: I can read this very recently which you can read here, but this little eyeshadow quad has just brightened up my eyes multiple times this month. The beautiful bronze shades are perfect for this time of year and I can't believe the quality for the price.

Wonder by R J Palacio: This book blew me away. It's supposedly a children's book but it's such a lovely moving story that really made me think and I cannot recommend it enough to people of all ages.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. Great favourites! I read this book last year, it was really good! :) x

    iisforiz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...