Friday 28 November 2014

Oversized Shirt and Red Hair





Shirt- Topshop // Jeans- Miss Selfridge // Boots- TU // Necklaces- Topshop

Jeans and a shirt is a go to look for me, but it can sometimes look a bit boring so I decided to dress this look up with some layered jewellery and a bold lip in the form of Revlon's Matte Balm in Standout. This shirt actually belonged to my mom but she went off it and so now I wear it as I love the kind of oversized fit it has on me. 

As you can probably tell, I've dyed my hair again! It's been a while since I had it done so I used the Live Colour XXL dye in Radiant Red. It actually came out a light brighter on my hair than it looked on the box (this is the colour after a few washes so it's faded a lot too!) but I'm getting used to it and if anything it's proof as to how good and intense the Live Colour XXL dyes are.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...