Sunday 22 February 2015

Breton Bardot



Top- Miss Selfridge // Skirt- ASOS // Shoes- ASOS

I took advantage of the sun being out to take a few snaps of this lovely new top that I picked up recently. In my last outfit post you'll have seen the same top but in black, but I also picked up this classic striped one as I felt like it would go with so much. it's been a while since I wore this skirt but just knew that it would look fab with this form-fitting top. The neckline and shape is so classic that it's not one of those items that I'll just chuck once the season changes. I've worn it loads already as it can be dressed up so easily- just adding some heels and a red lip instantly makes it a perfect outfit for a meal out.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...