Friday 27 February 2015

Monochrome Checks



Shirt- New Look // Cardigan- New Look // Jeans- Miss Selfridge // Shoes- ASOS

Just a quick little post today to share with you a new addition to my wardrobe- I'm seeing plaid shirts everywhere at the moment and decided to pick myself up a new one. In typical me style I went for a simple black and white check, purely because it will go with everything and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it. It's a nice soft material and has a longer length so I can either tuck it in a little like I did today or wear it hanging out if I want to cover up a bit more. I've teamed it with my fave cardigan at the moment and ended up with another completely monochrome look (oops!).

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...