Sunday 1 March 2015

Spring Wishlist


Skirt- New Look // Dress- ASOS // Clinique Chubby Stick- Sephora // Shoes- Juju

Spring is well on it's way. While some days I can't feel it, the bluer skies are making me optimistic and I'm so excited to get my bare legs out and be a bit more daring with my spring fashion choices. The 70s trend is one I can definitely get on board with, starting with something very simple like this suede a-line skirt which will look fab with a simple crop top and brogues. I also have a lot of events coming up this season which will need me to dress relatively smartly so I've already started planning what I'd like to wear. This dress is super cute as the shape is very flattering and classy but the full skirt keeps it looking quite fun and cute. 

We can't forget my jelly shoe obsession- I lived in my white Juju Babes last year so want to pick up the same style in a different colour this year so I have a few pairs that I can switch between. While I adore this aqua pair, I need to do a little more delving into my wardrobe to see what colour will go best with the clothes I already have before I make a firm decision. The beauty launch that I'm most looking forward to is the new Clinique Chubby Contour stick. I've been after a cream contour product for a while and this one has had good reviews and looks so easy to use. I can't wait to pick it up!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...