Sunday 19 April 2015

White Denim





Skirt- Topshop // Top- New Look // Cardigan- Topshop // Sunglasses- Forever 21 // Necklace- Topshop // Shoes- TU

Although I was sad be home from New York, the warm weather definitely helped me through this as it allowed me to put on some of the new summery clothes I'd bought straightaway. This white denim mini skirt is so different from anything I already own and I think it might become a wardrobe staple- it makes a change to skinny jeans but is still a creates a really casual look. It is pretty short so I threw on some frilly shorts underneath to avoid any unwanted flashing! I also bought this cardigan which goes with everything, as it's the right balance between smart and super slouchy. Hooray for it having pockets too!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...