Sunday 31 May 2015

May Favourites






Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue: I have too much love for this product to share in a tiny favourites post but I do have a full review up if you want my full thoughts. I knew this had to go in my favourites because I've worn it almost everyday this month since I bought it. It's the perfect summery base and leaves my skin looking so glowing and radiant, it's my perfect everyday base.

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir Eau Fraiche: This was a birthday present from last month and is a really love scent- it's fresh, clean and a little floral making it the perfect daytime spring fragrance. I also find it really lingers on the skin so I'm constantly catching a whiff of it throughout the day which is good.

MAC Lipstick in 'Cardinal': Again, I have a full review of this (along with MAC's lip liner in 'Soar') but the main reason I've been loving this shade this month is because it's a satin finish rather than my usual matte. It's been nice to reach for something a little creamier because it means my lips don't have to be in perfect condition before I apply it as it doesn't dry them out as much.

Blow Pro Dry Texture Spray: I've been after a texturising spray for a while and spotted this one in TK Maxx recently and picked it up because it was really cheap. Turns out I adore it! It's great for keeping it looking alive after blow drying and also perfect for spicing up second-day hair. It's actually a hard brand to get hold of in the UK though unfortunately so once this runs out I'll be looking for another brand so recommendations are welcome!

Liquid Luck Necklace: My brother always buys me great gifts and this necklace that he got me for my birthday is no exception. I've always been a big Harry Potter fan so this is a great way for me to add a bit of fun and sparkle to any outfit, plus it's subtle enough for any occasion.

Rainbow In the Cloud by Maya Angelou: This book was published after Maya's death and is full of quotes and words of wisdom for the wonderful woman herself. It really inspired me and made me think and I like to think that that is exactly what she would have wanted it to. She really was a fantastic person and I'm slowly but surely working my way through her autobiographies so this was a refreshing change.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...