Wednesday 27 May 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday Olivia Ellen!

As if I've been writing this blog for three years?! When I first started out this going to be the start of my career in fashion- I wanted to write for something like Vogue and thought that a blog would give me some good writing experience. Three years on and a lot has changed. My page views have gone up, my blog has had multiple redesigns but I think I'm finally happy with it. The biggest change though has been my future plans- I now no longer want to work in fashion but in theatre, which prompted me to start a theatre blog a little under a month ago (www.olivialovestheatre.blogspot.com) but I still really enjoy writing this blog. I don't do it to get loads of followers, be sent free stuff or to make this my job. I write it because I enjoy it. I love writing, I love fashion and beauty and I'm pretty sure that will never change and I'll be writing the blog for a long time to come. To celebrate my birthday I thought I'd put together some of my favourite posts from the last year or so. Here's to three more years!



 














Thanks for all your continued support!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...