Wednesday 15 July 2015

Mii Brows Conceal and Contour Duo // Review






The salon where I get my eyebrows done have just introduced the brand Mii into their range of products. Although I haven't tried the full treatment yet (which includes brow wax and tint among other things) I was intrigued to try their products so I was a very lucky girl as my mom picked me up this Conceal and Contour Duo as a reward for finishing my exams a few weeks ago. The shade is Perfectly Peach which blends nicely into my skin and looks very natural. The product is a double ended pencil with a concealer on one end and a highlighter on the other. I was really pleased to find that the concealer is really creamy and easy to blend- I apply a thin line around my brows after filling them in and then blend it out with a small brush. It covers any mistakes I may have made with my brow gel and any hairs that are growing back through while just really enhancing their shape and giving them a super sharp finish. The highlighter is slightly shimmery and looks really nice applied to the brow bone and blended out. It's subtle but just finishes the look and enhances the arch. At £11.50 I think this is a great product and is perfect for someone that wants a sharp brow look in a flash.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...