Sunday 30 August 2015

August Favourites




This post marks the end of summer although I still have a few weeks until I head off to university and start working. This months favourites is a mixed back. The Bare Minerals Mineral Veil and Sleek Face Form are products I've had for a while but have recently begun using more regularly again and I'm loving them. The Mineral Veil holds my make-up in place and removes any oiliness without fully mattifying my skin and the Face Form has a beautiful natural contour shade and I've been really enjoying the highlighter too.

I'm still loving having dip-dyed hair and have recently redone it with the L'Oreal Feria Dip Dye Kit. It's easy to do and gives me a bright colour without bleaching that fades out really nicely. I'm really wanting to pick up some of the other colours in the range to see if they give the same effect. In terms of skincare I've been using the Body Shop Lemon Body Scrub (I actually think this has been discontinued now as I bought it in the sale)to keep my skin summer-ready. At first I was unsure because it leaves a greasy feeling on the skin once you rinsed of the sugar particles but I'm getting used to that and think it actually helps to make my skin extra nourished and moisturised. I've been wearing this super cute tasseled necklace from Accessorize a lot lately as it's prefect for jazzing up a simple outfit- I love to wear it with a simple crisp white shirt for a simple look.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...