Sunday 27 May 2012

Shopping Haul!

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days, I've been a bit busy and have been trying to enjoy the sun as much as possible! Today I've got a big post for you- I went shopping to Birmingham today with my friend Chelsey, and had a lovely day, and got some lovely things! Although I went round lots of shops, I actually only bought things from Hollister and Forever 21, and I really like everything that I bought. I'm going to try and put links to everything, but I apologise if I can't find them all!

First of all, I bought these pyjama shorts, which look absolutely tiny here, but once they're on they have a bit of a better fit, and kind of are a bit longer. I really like them as they are really good for nights like the past few ones, where it's been too hot to wear long pyjamas.
£3.90 from Forever 21 in a size small.



So yes, this next one is a bra, and I wouldn't normally just go round showing off my bra, but I really really like this one. I bought it in a 34B  as they didn't have my normal size (I am normally a 32B/A) but it is a lovely fit, and is so comfortable!
£6.65 from Forever 21


Next, I bought a little crop top. It's quite a bright reddish-orange colour, which I wouldn't normally choose but it's gorgeous. The left picture is a view of the front, which is like a normal t-shirt, just shorter, and the right picture is of the back- it's quite low cut but I think it looks really good, and it was such a bargain!
£4.75 from Forever 21


This top is what I bought in Hollister- if you've read my previous posts, you will know that I've got a green ruffley top with straps, and I adore it, so I thought I would get another in a different colour. But I spotted this one- it's strapless, and has a little off-center bow at the top. It's really pretty, and once again they do it in a range of colours, so I took my time deciding which one to get! I thought the white was really summery and fresh looking, if that makes any sense at all.
£20 from Hollister in XS.


Next is this skirt- I spotted it and instantly fell in love with it. It's a really light cotton material, and the print is gorgeous. It's quite short, but it has a lovely shape and I just generally think it will look good with a lot of things.
£9.75 from Forever 21




These earrings are amazing- they are quite long feathers, with like some different coloured feathers, and yeah, there's not much more I can say about them but they are really hot, and not too heavy in your ears either.
£4.90 from Forever 21

Finally, the thing I forgot to take a picture of was my new bag! It's like a large stripey satchel kind of thing, with a longish strap, and it was really really nice. It has a big space inside with a couple of pockets, and I just thought it was really cute!
I can't remember the price exactly, but I think it was around £27 from Forever 21

http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=11558&storeId=19659&langId=-1&categoryId=94719&parentCategoryId=&topCategoryId=85265&productId=962108&seq=07
http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&Category=btms&ProductID=2011408410
http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&Category=intim_boyshortbikini&ProductID=2011408742
http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&Category=top&ProductID=2000038105
http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=acc_handbags_shoulder&ProductID=1000042163&VariantID=

SO I hope you've enjoyed this, I'm going to try and do some outfit posts including some of these things through the week, and let me know what you think!

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...