Thursday 22 November 2012

Today I'm Wearing...

Haven't done one of these posts in ages! But anyway, I just really liked this outfit so I thought I would share it with you. Sorry if the pictures aren't great, I was just about to go out so was in a bit of a rush to take them! But anyway, today's outfit was just some basic pieces dressed up with some interesting accessories.








So my top is a cropped roll neck top in a burgundy colour from Topshop, I'm also wearing a flippy skirt also from Topshop, with some black tights. I just realised this outfit is quite Topshopy- my cardigan is also from Topshop and has a reverse Christmas print on it. In terms of jewellery- I have two pairs of earrings, my main ones are square aztec pyramids studs from Forever 21, and in my second holes are some amber coloured studs from Topshop. My belt is from H&M, my moustache necklace is from Forever 21 and finally my boots are from River Island. Oh, also my lipstick if 'Mulberry' by GOSH. Hope you like!

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...