Sunday 18 November 2012

Trend of the Week: Aztec

Hiya guys! This weeks trend is aztec, and again, this is another trend that I really like, because there are so many variations on it, and it can be worn in so many different ways. So I have 4 items to show you as usual:

So the first is this oversized cardigan from Boohoo and it comes in this burgundy colour and also in black. I love the baggy shape, and the pattern too. This would go with so many things- I would definitely wear this with a plain skater dress and some Converse, I think that would look really good. So this is only £20 which I think is an alright price, and I might find myself buying this at some point in the future.

As I said earlier, there are so many variations on the aztec trend, and this dress on the right is from Motel and it's completely different to the cardigan- it's bright in colour, and has so many different shapes on it. I really like the shape and the neckline, I especially like the exposed shoulders, I'm really into that look at the moment. This dress is £28 and I think you could wear it in different ways- with heels for a night out, or also with some flats and a leather jacket for a more casual look.




So next is this snood which is the perfect way to wear the aztec trend in a simple understated way. This is perfect for winter and can be worn with pretty much anything, and this is £18 from Topshop which is quite a lot, but if you were going to wear it for a lot of winter then I would say it is worth it.






The final item to show you is this phone purse from Urban Outfitters, and I love these hard purses which are the perfect size to put your phone in, and then to keep some money in too. Also if you drop it, then hopefully your phone will stay in one piece! This one is £16 and I think it would be really great if you used it just as a clutch if you were going out as it's nice and small, and you can slip it into your pocket if you get tired of carrying it.

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...