Wednesday 12 December 2012

Today I'm Wearing...

So I've got another outfit to show you today- it's pretty simple but I thought I'd show you because it features my high-neck crop top that I said I'd show you how I style. So anyway:









So my top as I said is a high-neck crop top in a gorgeous burgundy colour from Topshop, and then I've paired it with some Leigh skinny jeans and a Chanel-style chunky knit cardigan, both from Topshop. For accessories I'm just wearing a cute elephant necklace from Accesorize, some aztec pyramid earrings from Forever 21 and some assorted friendship bracelets. Finally, my nail polish is by Rimmel London and is their 60 Second Precision nail polish in number 300 'Movie Star'.

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...