Friday 22 February 2013

Best Beauty Buys

Hiya guys! Today I'm going to share with you some products which I feel are some of my best buys- for example things that are definitely worth the price or things that I've got a lot of use from. Here are the products:





So I have two Sleek palettes- my first is the Storm palette and the other is Au Natural which is my most recent. I love them both and use them on a regular basis, they are so highly pigmented and cost £7.99 each which I think is a good price. I've done reviews on them both, read them here and here.


Next is another recent purchase, this lipstick is 'Please Me' by MAC which is a matte shade. I only bought this about a week ago, and was a bit sceptical about buying it because obviously £14 is a lot of money for a lipstick, but I'm so glad I did! I've worn it a lot since I bought it because it's a really gorgeous natural shade, and I can see this becoming my most worn lipstick at some point soon!



You may have been able to guess this one- my Bare Minerals Powder Foundation. I have two shades- 'Light' and 'Fairly Light' and I just could not live without this- it gives really nice natural coverage but feels like you're not wearing any make-up at all. I got this as part of the Bare Minerals Starter Kit, which I reviewed here.


My Elf Zit Zapper is another miracle product- it doesn't completely remove spots but it makes them go down an awful lot and really calms down any redness. It's only £1.50 and mine has almost completely run out but I will definitely re-purchase this because it's a great confidence booster for me.



Next is this Topshop Eye Crayon in the colour 'Gold Digger', and this is a chunky eye pencil, which you can use in so many ways- I've used it to line my eyes, I've applied it all over my lids as a base colour and it looks great in the inner corners of the eye to brighten them and make them look bigger.



So the final product is this eyeliner by Rimmel and what I love about this is that it's waterproof- I've never had a waterproof pencil before, and this just stays on all day with very little smudging, which I wouldn't expect for such a reasonable price!

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...