Friday 26 April 2013

All In Green







Shorts- River Island
Bag- Topshop
Shoes- Vans
Jacket- Miss Selfridge

I am in LOVE with this top at the moment- I 'borrowed' it from my brother so am hoping he's not reading this! Fall Out Boy have recently released a new song which I love (listen here) and I always loved them when they used to be around so I thought this t-shirt was a great way to show off my love!

I stupidly though it would be warm today and went with these high-waisted khaki shorts, unfortunately it was super cold all morning but hey, I still love them. This bag is super spacious and for accessories I've kept it simple and just stacked a mixture of bracelets on my wrist.

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...