Friday 24 May 2013

Confessions of a Fashion Blogger!

So today I thought I'd take part in a tag which I've seen recently, just thought it would be hopefully interesting to you so enjoy! Also if you have your own blog I invite you all to take part in this tag and leave me the link down below so I can check it out!

1. How long does it take you to edit/write a post?
It varies from 10 minutes to an hour sometimes, depending on what type of post it is! I normally try to write them all in one go but sometimes I have to take a break if I find myself losing concentration.

2. Are you a spender or a saver?
Oh a spender definitely. How I envy those with the ability to save up for ages and then not spend it all in one day! I do try my best to save, particularly if there is a certain item I have my eye on that is a little pricey.

3. What type of posts do you enjoy writing/recording?
I love doing reviews because I love telling people about products that I think are great! But I also love outfit posts and hauls too, fashion related posts are my favourites to share with my readers.

4. Do you friends and family know about your blog?
Yeah they do, and at first I was a little embarrassed to share it with everyone but everyone is so supportive and encouraging that I'm glad I've got them there!

5. Are you most likely to buy a bag or a pair of shoes?
I'm going to have to say shoes- since getting my Ted Baker bag for my birthday I feel like I can never buy a bag again without feeling guilty about betraying it! Anyway, shoes are a necessity even if they are 6 inches high.

6. What clothes do you wear to much?
Any pair of Topshop jeans, I practically live in them and my leather jacket because it goes with everything but I'm sure people are going to get sick of seeing it!

7. Are the outfits you post what you wear in public?
90% of the time yes, I try to take pictures just before I'm going out to keep it realistic. Sometimes though I just can't wait for the right weather to style up a certain item of clothing so I'll photograph it just for the blog but I still try and keep all the outfits I post as something that I would actually wear.

8. Who or what inspired you to start your blog?
It was a mixture of things really- I'd been wanting to start one for a while because I read so many other blogs. Also I thought is would be a fun hobby and also useful for (hopefully) my future career in fashion journalism.

9. What's your style mantra?
I think I would probably say (although it's a cliche) that as long as you feel happy in what you're wearing, don't worry about what anyone else thinks. Once you stop caring what people think about you life gets so much easier!

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...