Monday 12 August 2013

August/September Wishlist!


I feel like it's been so long since I've shared a wishlist with you! These are items that I'm lusting over this month and I hope to pick some of them up in September.

I have kind of got an obsession with 'Mom' jeans at the moment and are desperate to own a pair before this summer is over. Teamed with a graphic tee, such as this one by Marina and the Diamonds, it would make a great outfit. I have my eye on this bag for sixth form next year- it looks pretty big and I love the classic nude colour.

And yes, I am going to jump on the Baby Lips bandwagon- I'm just interested to see if they live up the hype and will be picking one up as soon as they come into stock in my local Boots. Finally are the Real Techniques brushes which I hope to pick up while I'm in America, as I think they're cheaper there. I've wanted to try them for so long!

What's on your wishlist at the moment?

Olivia Ellen XXX


2 comments:

  1. i'm still lusting over the mom jeans too - roll on pay day!
    whyemilia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wishlist, and glad that babylips are finally available over there too. and love those mom jeans from top shop, thanks for sharing and for the links.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...