Monday 26 August 2013

Trend of the Week: Textures


I'm trying out a slightly different format for my Trend of the Weeks for a few weeks so do let me know whether you prefer this or the old format. Textures are going to be huge for this autumn/winter, I've already seen loads of this in shops already and thought I'd share my favourites with you.

I think the easiest way to wear this trend is with a chunky cable knit jumper like this pink cropped one from Meemee. I'm pretty sure almost everyone will already have one of these and they're perfect for winter to just throw on with jeans to keep you warm. A slightly more adventurous jumper would be this black fluffy one from ASOS- it has sheer lace panels in the front which add further texture. I love the relaxed fit and would wear this with leggings and low-heeled boots.

If you want to be more adventurous, I adore this pink ruffled top from Topshop.  It has a nice tight fit and is very flattering on girls with boyish figures to add the illusion of curves. Plus the pretty pink colour is also bang on trend. Finally is a grey quilted skirt from Boohoo, and quilting is so simple to wear because it pretty much goes with anything. I'd wear this skirt with a plain crop top and some thigh-high boots if you're brave (they're going to be a key piece for the upcoming season, even if I don't think I can pull it off!). 

Olivia Bolas XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...