Wednesday 25 September 2013

I'm a 'Mom'!






Jeans- Topshop
T-shirt- A Gift
Shoes- Juju at Office
Bracelets- Ugandan

If you read my recent haul post you will know that I bought my first pair of 'Mom' jeans from Topshop and I could not be more pleased with them. I've kind of convinced myself that they go with everything and have been wearing them almost everyday since I got them. Here I'm going for a really casual look, and have teamed them with a Doctor Who t-shirt (don't judge, it's great) which was a gift from my brother as he has a matching one. I've also been wearing my hair up in a messy (almost) topknot because it's so easy to do and requires much less effort than having my hair down.

What are your thoughts on Mom jeans?

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...