Monday 23 September 2013

Trend of the Week: Ladylike


Femininity is back this season and there are so many ways to wear it- I thought I'd share a few with you today. Slip dresses were seen on the runway multiple times at Louis Vuitton; designed to give the illusion that you have just climbed out of bed. This one is from ASOS and I love the a-symmetrical hemline and simple embroidery. Wear this with boots and a large fur coat for the look of glamour and luxury.

These shoes from Topshop fit into three trend areas at the moment- they are ladylike, pink and have a metallic texture too. I love the small heels and pointed toe as they are very classy, and would love to wear these with a light shift dress for a night out. For more glamour, add this necklace from Missguided which looks a lot more expensive than it is. I've seen necklaces like this worn in many ways, from a t-shirt and jeans to a formal dress. I'd wear it with a shirt tucked into skinny jeans and a clutch bag for a night out.

Finally, I've read in a lot of places that off-the-shoulder items are a key way to wear the ladylike trend this season. I love this one from Boohoo- it's a bargain and comes in a variety of colours, plus it's a bargain at just £10 each. The sleeves are a great length for autumn/winter too. I'd wear this colour with some Mom jeans and a statement necklace.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...