Friday 20 September 2013

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black





I've tried one Eyeko product before which has since been discontinued unfortunately, so I was very excited when Marie Claire magazine gave out a 20% discount code at Eyeko. I decided to go for the Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in the simple 'Black' shade. When my parcel arrived not only was the eyeliner, but also a free mini version too which I was thrilled about.

I've tried a couple of felt tip eyeliners before but I wasn't very impressed; I found they were either too thick or the colour pay-off was not great. However, that is not the case with these and I'm very impressed. The full size nib is slightly thicker than the mini one but both are still a good size, not too thick but still large enough to create a clean line.

They are a bold black colour and are smudge-proof. I admit, not waterproof- if you went swimming, yes they could come off, but they are very hard to smudge and so very long lasting. The mini one is perfect for travelling too as it will fit in my small make-up bags easier!

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliners come in 4 colours and are £10 each, which is a little pricier than what I would normally pay for an eyeliner but these are definitely worth it for an eyeliner addict like me! Also I've recently read that Alexa Chung (major girl crush!) is doing a collaboration with Eyeko and is a huge fan of this eyeliner so that's another incentive for me- you can read the article here and buy Eyeko Skinny Eyeliners here. 

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. This eyeliner looks wonderful! I use supercat eyeliner by soap and glory which you should also try, it's only £6 and it works well and has lasted me quite a long time.
    I would really like to try these though!

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...