Wednesday 18 September 2013

Could you call this Paisley?





Dress- Miss Selfridge 
Cardigan- Hollister
Sandals- Dune
Necklace- Forever 21

Whenever I'm deciding what to wear, I always begin with choosing the focus of the outfit- in the case, the dress- then building around it using similar tones. As this dress had lots of brows and oranges on it, I tried to keep that theme throughout the look, from my bracelets to my make-up. I adore this dress, as it's super flattering. It has this overlay on the bust and then it skims down and clings in the right places, and it's not too wide so it really suits petite girls like me.

Olivia Ellen XXX

3 comments:

  1. that dress is gorgeous! love it x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely!! The pattern on the dress is so pretty

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute dress!! I adore this kind of print

    ordaining serendipity


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...