Monday 2 September 2013

Trend of the Week: Pink


I remember a time when I was obsessed with pink as a child- I got my whole room painted pink with cat wallpaper and got a bright pink carpet, only to decide a year later I didn't like pink anymore. Well pink is going to be a key colour for the coming season, and I'm quite happy about it. I've loved some of the items I've seen, and as long as it's done correctly, it could really be a hit.

I adore this pale pink faux leather pencil skirt from Topshop. It's knee length so it stops it looking too tacky and I would wear this with a sheer white shirt, some strappy sandals and an envelope clutch for a night out. For a more casual look, I love this bubblegum pink crop top from Motel which would look great with some high waisted leather shorts (with tights for winter). The pink colour is super cute and would suit most skintones.

If you'd rather not wear pink clothing, an easy way to inject some pink into your look is with your make-up. I love Topshop blushes and this bold pink colour is called 'Afternoon Tea'. These can easily be blended out for a natural pink flush on the cheeks. In Urban Outfitters I saw this pink reusable coffee cup and I love cups that you can fill up at home to save yourself money in Starbucks! The bright pink colour is wild and very eye-catching.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...