Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist


Prada Candy L'Eau: the first time I smelled this perfume I loved it. I'm not such a big fan of the original Prada Candy but this is a much lighter scent yet it's still sweet. I love the colour scheme of the bottle too. I only really ask for perfumes as gifts as I just don't want to splurge that much on one product!

Tatty Devine Name Necklace: I've wanted one of these necklaces for ages because they are very original- there are so many options that you can really make it completely your own. I don't know what colour I would choose so I'll leave that up to some else to decide if they were to buy me one!

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte: these lipsticks are so raved about that I'm just desperate to have one of my own, despite the high-end price tag. I have my eye on shade 16 'Orange Impertinent' which is a pinky coral shade, perfect for everyday.

Bobbi Brown Rouge Pot: I've finally hit pan on my coral cream blush from Topshop and so will soon need a replacement, and I'd like to try the shade 'Calypso Coral' from Bobbi Brown as it looks very creamy and highly pigmented, plus you can use it for cheeks and lips.

Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint: another popular product are the chubby sticks, particularly the shade 'Fuller Fudge' which is what I'm after. These make a  great eyeshadow base or worn alone for a natural look.

What's on your Christmas list?

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...