Wednesday 11 December 2013

Empty Products #2

It's been a fair while since I did an empties post but I've been collecting these empty things for a couple of months and they were taking up too much draw space so it was time to write this post up!


Simple Cleansing Wipes: I know many beauty gurus go on about how bad face wipes are for your skin but I can't help but use them daily. They're just so quick and easy and I don't feel that they cause me any major skin issues! Simple aren't my favourite brand of face wipes (I prefer the Nivea wants) but these do the job.
Would I buy these again? Most likely at some point.


Pantene Aqualight Conditioner: I also had the shampoo to this and I have to say, I really didn't like either. I felt like the shampoo really dried my hair out and the conditioner was no better, you needed a huge dollop to even feel the effect of it at all.
Would I buy it again? Not a chance.

Tresemme Volumising Dry Shampoo: This may be controversial but I really dislike the Batiste dry shampoo, it leaves a horrible residue in my hair but this Tresemme one was brilliant! It blended into my hair perfectly and really gave my hair a new lease of life on that second day.
Would I repurchase this? Probably, after I've finished my current VO5 one.


Superdrug Shower Gel: I like this shower gel because it smells so great! It's a very bold scent so if you're a fan of subtle scents I know you wouldn't like this, but I love it. They do a lot of great scents in this range and they're a bargain at £1.99 and are regularly on offer.
Would I buy this again? Yes, I've bought this in a raspberry scent now.

Evian Facial Spray: Someone bought me this as a gift and I don't know what I ever did without it! I use it as a make-up setting spray and it does such a good job of holding my make-up in place. It also feels so refreshing and is a decent sized bottle for travelling.
Would I buy this again? Definitely, once I find somewhere that actually sells it!


Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation: This may only be a sample but I've formed a definite opinion of it- it created a lovely flawless matte finish of my face, was a dream to apply and I was very happy with it until half way through the day when I found that is just slid around my face. I was left with areas of my face (my nose in particular) when the foundation had just slid off, even with using a primer underneath. Such a shame!
Would I buy this again? Unfortunately not.

Maybelline Colossal Mascara: This is my favourite mascara of all time- the brush is the perfect shape for my eyelashes and I just get such great volume and length from it. In terms of waterproof-ness it wasn't the best but that will be forgiven because of how great the rest is.
Would I buy this again? Already have!

Elf Eyelid Primer: I'd never tried an eye primer before this but this was only £1.50 so I thought I'd give it a go. I can say that this was a 'lifesaving product' but I did like how it made an even base for eyeshadow and I accept that it kept my eye make-up on a little longer than usual.
Would I buy this again? Possibly, but I'm in no rush.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...