Saturday 14 December 2013

My #bbsecretsanta Gifts

When I first heard about the beauty blogger secret santa that was being run by A Scottish Lash and Make-up Pixi3 I jumped at the chance to take part. I was paired with Fiona- I sent her a few of my favourite products from my favourite drugstore brand Bourjois and Fiona sent me some lovely bits which I'm going to share with you now- after I'd sent my parcel to Fiona, I received mine from her and couldn't resist opening it and I then had an email from Fiona she had also opened hers early so I didn't feel quite as bad after that!



All of these products are actually things that I've seen in stores and have been curious to try but haven't got round to buying yet, so I'm thrilled to be able to give these products a go. There's a couple of Barry M palettes and a couple of MUA products too, plus there was a lovely Christmas card included.




This palette comes in lovely matte purple packaging and has six shimmery eyeshadow shades and a bright pink blush. They're all highly pigmented and I think there's a lot of different looks you could create with these colours. Plus since the blush is included it would be perfect for travelling.



Again, the packaging is matte black and is very aesthetically pleasing. The palette itself has a mixture of matte and shimmery shades plus a peach blush. Like the previous palette, they're highly pigmented and are very versatile shades.




I've been after something like this for a while and so I was so happy to finally get this. Luckily this is exactly the right shade for me and they are very creamy and the coverage is great. I still haven't quite worked out what shade is meant to be used where but I'm still experimenting!




I adore cream blushes, in particular the Topshop ones and this actually compares pretty well.While the packaging isn't quite as cute, the product inside is fantastic. It's very creamy and not at all sticky which is great and it's a very bright pink which is very blendable and I love the natural pink flush it creates.

I've loved taking part in the #bbsecretsanta- it was a lot of fun to choose my gift for Fiona and it was rally nice to receive something unexpected in return, especially since I love all the products and have used them a lot already! I'm pretty sure I'll take part in this again next year!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...