Friday 31 January 2014

Current Five Nail Faves





Urban Purple: One of few wintery colours I have in my collection, I love this dark pink shade. Also the formula is amazing- very glossy and you only need one coat for it to be opaque. The wide flat brush makes it very quick to apply too.

Venus Fly Trap: This is my favourite polish of all time, I love the bright green with undertones of yellow. I describe this colour to people as a pastel colour intensified. I also love the formula of Topshop nail polishes because they have a really nice finish (not too matte, not too glossy). I also love the packaging and the flat brushes.

Berry Ice-Cream: This is an old one but one I use time and time again. A lovely pastel purple shade, it's not the best in terms of formula- you need two thick coats for it to be opaque and it's not the longest lasting but that can be forgiven for the cute summery shade.

Green Room: Green Room was the first Topshop polish I bought and I have used it many many times! You can probably see from the bottle that quite a lot of polish has gone from it. It's a bright teal colour that works all year round.

Fear or Desire: I bought this last summer in America as Essie is actually a fair bit cheaper over there. it's the only Essie polish I own (and I've actually reviewed it here). You can probably tell that I'm not one for dark coloured polishes- I own a few but tend to wear the brighter shades more and this almost neon orange is a gorgeous pop of colour for the nails.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. Nice colors!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...