Monday 24 February 2014

ASOS Casual Bowler Bag + What's In It?





A new bag at last! I've been on the hunt for a new everyday bag for quite sometime without finding one that I really liked/could really afford. I came across this one by chance when looking through the ASOS sale, it was reduced for £30 to £18 and decided it was worth a go. When it came I was more than happy with it and am so glad I ordered it when I did as it went out of stock very quickly (although the black is still in stock and I've left the link to that above). 

It is a rectangular bag in a faux crocodile leather in a forest green colour. What really drew my to it was the size and the amount of pockets- it's big enough to fit plenty in but not too chunky. It has lots of zip compartments and the strap is a great length (it's adjustable) so that the bag can sit just on my hip where I find it most comfortable. I think that the colour makes it appropriate all year round, this will definitely carry me through to summer, and it goes with a lot of colours that I have in my wardrobe too. One small complaint is that the zips are a big tight and stick a tiny bit but I'm guessing that the more I use them, the more they will loosen up. 

While I'm here I thought I'd share with you what I've got in this bag at the moment:


The front pockets hold a packet of tissues in one and a compact mirror in the other, though if needed I could fit a few more make-up items in there too.


I tend to enjoy walking places when it's not raining to I always take my headphones with me which I can just plug into my phone.


The front main pocket is really quite big and I can fit a lot in. I have my 2014 diary which is from Paperchase and the book I'm currently reading which is Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (the third in the Hunger Games series- anyone else obsessed?!). My Ted Baker purse comes almost everywhere with me and I've just realised that I've had this over a year now and it's still in perfect condition which says a lot about the quality. Finally my lipstick of the day which is the Revlon Matte Stain in 'Striking'.



The back pocket is the perfect size to fit my tablet, in it's new Cath Kidson case which I also bought in the ASOS sale. 

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...