Sunday 30 March 2014

I Think They're Called 'Treggings'?









Trousers- Topshop // Top- Topshop // Cardigan- New Look // Bag- ASOS // Shoes- Dune

What drew me to these trousers was definitely the material- they feel soft and stretchy like leggings but they're thicker meaning I feel more comfortable wearing them as trousers, rather than leggings where I feel the need to wear a long top with them. I love that they're high waisted and the button and zip detail, plus these are the comfiest trousers I own! They have so much stretch but don't loose their shape as easily as leggings or some of my jeans do which is brilliant.

I adore the pattern, my only problem is finding plain-ish tops to go with them- a trip to Primark to pick up some basics may be needed soon! But I think you could wear these with lots of different styles, particularly with a crop top and some heels for a night out.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...