Wednesday 2 April 2014

March Favourites





How suddenly did the end of March come around?! I literally typed this post up yesterday because I completely didn't even realise that April was even upon us. Anyway, just a few favourites this month, but all ones which I totally adore.

Topshop Cat Top- have probably been wearing this top far more than is acceptable in one month but never mind! I love the cute pattern, plus it just has the most perfect fir for a t-shirt and the material is super soft. See it in an outfit post here.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- I have a new favourite cleanser! After hearing a few people talk about this I picked it up in a recent Boots haul and have fallen head over heels for it. It gets make-up off so quickly and easily and feels so light, it doesn't leave any residue and if I get any in my eyes (like I often do, being the clumsy girl I am) it doesn't sting at all.

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream- another product that's become a staple for me, I've worn this almost everyday since I got it. It has medium-ish coverage, blends in so easily and has a semi-matte finish which really works well for me. it's perfect for those days where I still want to look like I've made an effort but don't have much time (most days basically haha). I almost feel guilty for neglecting my other foundations/bases but when something's this good, I can't help it!

Sleek Eyebrow Stylist- I won't say too much about this as you can read my full review of it here, but I've used this everyday to fill in my brows as it is super quick and looks amazing.

'The Drowning of Arthur Braxton' by Caroline Smailes- unfortunately I don't have a picture of my favourite book from this month as I lent it to a friend to read, but I really enjoyed this book as it has a really big mystery element, and I genuinely didn't know how it was going to end. Plus it is written in a really interesting style.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...