Wednesday 9 April 2014

"Faded salmon colour?" "You mean your pink shirt?!"







Top- Missguided // Jeans- Topshop // Shoes- ASOS // Ring- ASOS

Pink is supposedly one of THE colours for spring/summer this year, and altough I've never disliked pink, I have to admit I don't have a huge amount of it in my wardrobe. Lately though that's been changing as I picked up a couple of things from Missguided in different shades of pink, this top being one of them. The colour of the sleeves reminds me of that bit in Friends where Ross has a salmon coloured shirt that everyone says is pink- hilarious.

I bought a size 8 and in my opinion it is a little bit bigger on the fit than some- the sleeves are long and I would prefer them to be super tight rather than a little wide so instead I've just rolled them up which I think looks good anyway. It's also been such a long time since I've worn my Mom jeans and forgot how good they look (if I do say so myself!). I decided to go all out and channel the 90s vibe throwing on my white Juju Babes to complete the look. In case you're wondering, on my lips is Revlon's Matte Balm in the shade 'Elusive'.

Are you getting on board with the pink trend or is it not for you?

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...