Wednesday 11 February 2015

Halfway Through the Woods...






Jacket- Boohoo // Top- ASOS // Jeans- Topshop // Shoes- ASOS

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen that a few weeks ago I toddled off to the cinema to see 'Into The Woods' in this appropriate witchy ensemble. When I first saw the duster coat trend I have to admit I didn't think it was for me- being not very tall I thought that they would swamp me but recently I just had the urge to try one out. I decided on this lightweight jacket in black, of course. It's fair to say I'm a little in love with it- the way it sits strikes just the right balance between smart and casual and I had a right laugh leaping around in it for these photos. I teamed it with (surprise, surprise) Crushes Plum from Bobbi Brown's Creamy Matte lipstick range and it created a look that Meryl Streep as the witch would be proud of. For those of you interested, I thought the film was fab- I've loved the music for a while but this was my first time actually seeing it performed and while it wasn't perfect, I still really enjoyed it and would recommend it to all you musical theatre fans!


Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...