Sunday 13 April 2014

Empty Products #4





It only recently did my third empties post but I've finished off a lot of products recently so have rather a lot to share with you today:

Aussie Shampoo: I have no idea where the conditioner bottles that go with these have disappeared to, but anyway, I've spoken about how much I love Aussie hair care many times, and the 'Take the Heat' shampoo is definitely one of my favourites.
Would I buy this again? Definitely.

V05 Dry Shampoo: I'm sure I've spoken about my love for this product before, but I much prefer this to the Batiste dry shampoo as I feel like it does more to make my hair look refreshed, plus it adds so much volume so it stops my hair looking flat and dull.
Would I buy this again? I already have!

Nivea Eye Make-Up Remover: While this was reasonably good at getting my make-up off, the fact that it has an oil layer and an aqueous layer that you had to shake together put me off a bit. I liked that it was oil based because it was extra good on waterproof mascara, but the shaking thing just added extra time to my skincare routine that I really couldn't be bothered with it.
Would I buy this again? It's unlikely.

Nivea Pure & Natural Moisturiser: While this was a nice product, it wasn't amazing. It kept my skin hydrated, had a natural scent but that's about it- I want something a bit more than that in a moisturiser. Also while the glass packaging felt luxurious, it meant that it was quite heavy and therefore was awful for travelling.
Would I buy this again? Probably not.

Ingredients Body Butter: I think I got this from Bodycare on a whim as it was cheap, and I did quite like it. The scent was nice and fruity and it was really moisturising, however it had a strange wet texture which wasn't the most pleasant thing to be slathering all over yourself.
Would I buy this again? No, I think I'll spend a bit more and buy something nicer.

Evian Facial Spray: I spoke about this in my second empties post so won't say much about it here except that it's a make-up setting spray, I adore it and am currently on the hunt to find where to buy some more from.
Would I buy this again? 100% yes.

Nivea: This was just a regular mini tin of Nivea cream, I always put this on my lips at night as it is super moisturising. I also have a huge tub of it, so am going to keep this tin and decant the cream into it so it'll be perfect for travelling.
Would I buy this again? Not right now, finishing off the big tub first.

Rimmel Matte BB Cream (sample): I hate to say it but I didn't like this at all. To me, it felt far too heavy and full coverage to be classed as a BB cream. While the coverage was quite high, it did cling to dryness and this is the shade 'light'? It was more the colour of sand so wouldn't recommend it to anyone paler than me.
Would I buy this? No, I think you can get much better for the same price.

Got any opinions on any of these products? Leave a comment below!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...