Wednesday 16 April 2014

Shop the Stash #1 // No7 Beautifully Matte Primer



Recently I've been rediscovering some old favourites when it comes to beauty products, so since I've never done a full review of this primer, I thought I'd share it with you today.

No7's Beautifully Matte Make-Up Base comes in at £10.50, which when I first bought it seemed a lot but on reflection it's definitely worth it. If you're after stunningly matte skin which lasts all day, this is definitely the product for you. It comes out a thick white cream so you need a fair amount if you want to cover your whole face, however I find just applying this to the areas where I tend to get shiny works well. It blends in easily and even without make-up, it leaves my skin completely matte. I don't tend to use this everyday, partly because of the price and partly because I don't need to, but if I've got a night out or a long day ahead of me where I want to look my best then I will use this. I normally go in with my Maybelline Baby Skin first to smooth out my pores, and then whack a bit of this on top. Because I use it sparingly it lasts a really long time- I must've had this over a year by now- so I would really recommend this, and I can see myself using this even more as we head into the summer months when my skin turns from normal to combination. 

Have you ever tried this or any other No7 primers?

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...