Friday 15 August 2014

Face of the Day #11 // Leather Eyes




The other day I headed off to London for a day out. The weather was amazing so luckily I'd done myself a long lasting make-up look with a glowing base and natural smokey eye. To achieve this eye look I used the new Maybelline Colour Tattoo Leather. These are only avaliable in  America at the moment but hopefully these will come to the UK soon as they are fab! I took the lightest shade over my lid and then blended the black through the crease with a fluffy brush until it looked natural. It was so quick and easy to do but stayed on for over 12 hours. For my base I used my L'Oreal True Match Foundation and to add a bit of glow and highlight I used their Magic Lumi Highlighter. If you want to know anymore about these products you can read about them in my USA Beauty Haul which went up last week!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...