Wednesday 10 September 2014

September Wishlist


I found a few pieces recently that I'm loving and thought I'd share them with you! Firstly a pair of Chelsea boots- I had a black pair last year that I also bought on eBay and they lasted me all through winter. They're a classic style but I think this year I'll go for a cute dark brown pair. I'm always into tartan at this time of year so I can't go wrong with another check skirt. I imagine this fitted one from Missguided would be really flattering and would go with pretty much anything.

More shoes! OK, I know I don't really need another pair of heels but this ASOS ones are so original, I just love them. They're slightly tacky and over-the-top and I think they'd spice up any party outfit, plus how comfortable do they look?! Finally a necklace from a little shop I spotted on Instagram- they currently only sell on eBay but their online store is opening soon and they have a lot of pieces at a really reasonable price. I adore this pretzel necklace and think it would nicely compliment many an outfit.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...