Wednesday 15 October 2014

Mom Denim Midi







Skirt- ASOS // Jumper- Topshop // Jacket- Topshop // Shoes- Nike // Necklace- Vintage Fashion Jewellery

I had a little discount code for ASOS that was due to expire soon so I decided to spend it on this black denim midi skirt. I adored it on the website, but when it arrived I was unsure at first. it was longer on me than it probably should be (then again I'm not a 5 ft 9 model) and it's quite different to anything I own but when I put it on with this ensemble I knew I had to keep it. 

If you're a regular reader (and if you're not then why not?!) you've probably realised by now that I live in skinny jeans. Occasionally I pull on my Mom jeans or a little dress but skinnies really do go with everything. That's why I love this skirt so much- it's a great alternative to jeans as it goes with pretty much just as much, plus because it's long I'm happy to wear it in winter without being too cold. 

On this day I actually went shopping and picked up a couple of items which I know will look fab with the skirt so look out for this is some upcoming blog posts!

Olivia Ellen XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...