Sunday 12 October 2014

Musings of an Eyeliner Addict



I confess- I am an eyeliner addict. Back in my early teens I went through a bit of an emo phase (didn't we all?!) and my idea of a perfect make-up look was really heavily lined eyes which is why I started collecting them. Today I thought I'd show you a few of my most used and most loved liners.

Topshop Eye Crayon in Gold Digger- £7
Best for: a touch of sparkle to a smokey eye or all over the lid as a base.

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude: £3.99
Best for: brightening the waterline.

Miss Sporty Mini Me in Eucalyptus- £2.59
Best for: a pop of colour to an otherwise nude look.

Rimmel Kohl Pencil in Stormy Grey- £2.99
Best for: a less harsh alternative to a black line on the lid.

Avon Glimmerstick in Cosmic Brown- £6
Best for: a subtle and gentle line on the line for extra definition.

Rimmel Exaggerate in Noir- £3.99
Best for: a waterproof, no-budge line on your waterline or lower lash line.

Barry M Supersoft Eye Crayon in Black- £3.99
Best for: a really easy application that's easy to blend and smudge.

Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner in Black- £2.99
Best for: a quick application with reasonable staying power on a budget.

Eyeko Skinny Liner in Black- £12
Best for: flawless, black-as-black winged eyeliner that doesn't smudge.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...