Friday 17 October 2014

October Wishlist


About time I did another wishlist! I normally feel quite stuck in a rut when it comes to Autumn/Winter clothing but I've picked up a few great pieces recently that give me hope I can put together some good looks. I adore this skirt- while I'm not certain the style would suit me, I think the pattern and colours are really great for this season and you can really dress this up or down. 

I saw this bag (or at least a very similar one, I can't fully remember) while I was in New Look the other day and really liked the look of it because the straps were interchangeable so you could wear it as a backpack or just an over-the-shoulder bag too, which makes me think I'd use it a lot more. I'm after a new pair of jeans because I somehow (don't even ask) managed to rip a hole in my light blur Miss Selfridge ones- I was pretty annoyed at myself but these are a bit cheaper than ones in Miss Selfridge and Topshop so I may give them a go and see how the quality compares. 

I've been eyeing up this shirt for a while now. I can't get enough of oversized shirts that you can just throw on with jeans or something because it makes for an easy but stylish look. OK, now let's talk Charlotte Tilbury- I've never owned anything from the brand before despite thinking all the products looks beautiful. However I've seen so much about these Matte Revolution lipsticks and I adore the shade Amazing Grace. £23 is more than I've ever spent on a lipstick but I'm oh so tempted!

Olivia Ellen XXX


1 comment:

  1. Love this wishlist! I'm desperate to try the matte Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks! Josie xxx josielcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...